Blog Archive

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Happy Harper

Harper is one month young and ever so adorable.

I met Harper's mommy (Melissa) in March of 2009 while working for Dining by Design. I am so happy to have gained a great friend; Melissa and her family (love them!) have definitely made me feel welcomed, here in MO!

Harper was embraced and welcomed into her family by Chris (daddy), Brimmer (BIG brother) and Melissa (mommy), on July 31st, weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 oz. The four of them definitely make quite a little happy family (with some very big personalities)!

Congratulations Teague fam!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! These are beautiful. Melissa is my very wonderful friend from high school...I miss her and it's so fun to see her little bundle of joy. Beautiful photography!

Search This Blog