Blog Archive

Friday, December 17, 2010

Bigger and Better Things in 2011- The Beginning

"Slow and steady wins the race!" My Mom has said this to me many times and I find that I remind myself of it often. Everyday comes new experiences and opportunities...learn and grow from them!

"If you're not growing, you're dying." I had coffee with Amy Flanigan and she mentioned this quote to me. HUGE thanks to her, for introducing this "concept" to me. Very motivating!

We're approaching the New Year (um, where did 2010 go!?) and I feel like I'm so ready for life. I've been honored to have been able to travel the states to document people's "marriage experience" and look forward to my upcoming destination weddings. Although I love to travel, I would love to establish a local clientele, local business relationships and overall make Midwest Missouri officially my home. It's been 2.5 years now and I feel more established then ever...time to take it to the next level! To start off, I decided to make a small change around here and update my office (where I spend most of my time). This week, we (my mom-in-law...love her) gave it a much needed face-lift! I still have artwork to hang but thought I'd give y'all an update. :) Thanks to all who helped out!





A very happy me!

No comments:

Search This Blog