Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deals!

I will try not to make this too lengthy & boring!

Things are a little darker outside and much colder, of course, so I've decided to 'brighten things up a bit'. I had some pretty sweet cyber monday deals and I'd like to continue them through the end of 2010. (Um, where has the time gone!?) I'll try not to be too obnoxious! Here they are...

1.
Last minute 'wedding photographer' shopping!? All Wedding Collections are 50% off for clients booked for a December 2010 or January 2011 wedding!

2.
$50 off full sessions IF booked for December 2010 or January 2011. Book book book! I know it's cold out there but take advantage and save some dough! I LOVE pictures of people all cozy and bundled up with coffee or hot chocolate! Get creative!

3.
Don't know what to get someone this Holiday season? How about portraits!?! Gift cards are available for all Portrait Collections and as a bonus...they are ALL $25 off for the purchaser! Give MORE and spend LESS! :) My kindof holiday!


Email christinebonnivier@gmail.com if you're interested in our holiday specials :)

www.christinebonnivier.com

No comments:

Search This Blog