Blog Archive

Friday, April 22, 2011

a day for mother's {celebration}

This year Mother's day is May 8th but we're celebrating Mom's the whole month of May. I don't think one day is really an adequate amount of time to celebrate a person so special. Am I right!? I love Mom's so much, Ive adopted a few of my own (in addition to my irreplaceable one)! What Mom doesn't want (or deserve for that matter) pretty pictures of their precious ones?!

Mother's Day Special - $75
1 Hour Session
Lifestyle images at the location of your choice
$50 Gift Certificate toward any product
Includes up to 4 people; $25 per additional person


*Gift Certificates also available for $75. Now through May 31st. Weekday availability only. This special applies to all sessions including: kids, expecting moms, grandmothers, mother-daughter(s), mother-son(s) or any special 'Mommyesque' relationship!

To schedule a Mother's Day Session email Christine at christinebonnivier@gmail.com.

No comments:

Search This Blog