Blog Archive

Monday, April 11, 2011

Kristen & Evan {engaged}

I have the pleasure of photographing Kristen and Evan's wedding this June and I'm super stoked! They're tying the knot at the West Point Cadet Chapel (Ahh-mazing...see it here) in Upstate New York (where Kristen grew-up and Evan went to school).
{This couple is soooo special}
Levi and I got to know them at last years wedding in Austin Texas (where we both attended). Remember Jymette & Bryant?! We're so blessed to meet such wonderful people wherever we travel to "work"...if you can call it that. I love my job! After the wedding, Kristen got in touch with me and we've been soul sistas since! ;) Below is a picture of us, when they made a overnight pit-stop at our house, on their way from NY to Fort Sill, OK (where Evan was stationed). Talk about getting to know your client! So cool!

In January, they came up from OK to visit and help out at the Metropolitan Bridal Expo! So fun having one of my brides at the show with me. {Blessed} To see that post go here!

We shot their engagement session around Valentine's Day this year and I thought it appropriate to celebrate their love with some bubbly! ;) Cheers!

*Click the image below to view larger




No comments:

Search This Blog