Blog Archive

Friday, June 3, 2011

Andrew & Kiley {Wed} Springfield, MO Wedding Photographer

I'll start off by saying...I called it! But I will explain in just a bit. Levi (my hubs) introduced me to Andrew (his High School buddy) in 2008 and we had a blast. Andrew is the type of guy you wish was your brother; he'd do anything for you and would definitely make sure everyone is having a good time. He has a contagious personality--just spewing with energy and enthusiasm. :) Then comes Kiley. Levi and I met this GEM at a gathering on a Friday night in 2009. She was "Andrew's girlfriend" and we were all excited to meet her. :) I knew the two were made for each other and I actually made a (very inappropriate) "she's the one" comment to Andrew that night but something was just right about the whole thing. She is a sweetie! They have this balance--ying and yang type of thing that I just love. The two dated for quite some time and Andrew popped the question. I told you so ;) Psychics? I think yes!

Their wedding was at the remote and beautiful Rockbridge Trout & Game Ranch, in the little town of Rockbridge, MO. Their ceremony was held in the old Grist Mill over-looking this breathtaking view (waterfall and all!!) It was magical. For dinner you ask? Well, we enjoyed fresh caught Rainbow Trout! It was such a unique and special celebration to be apart of. I wish them all the best!





















No comments:

Search This Blog