Blog Archive

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Francka Family {Fall 2011} Bolivar, MO Photographer

Erin Francka is such a talented hair stylist here in town, so I was delighted when she asked me to photograph her family! (Remember her Salon's grand opening post? If you missed it, check it out here. Oh and like them on facebook...do it!) :-) Anyway, her and Matt have a lovely daughter named Jacey and we had a BLAST during their session! Honestly folks, it doesn't get better than this. Jacey is such a big ball of energy and I know where she gets it from. hehe Matt & Erin are such great parents and role models; you can tell that Jacey is their world. They are such beautiful people and are blessed to have each other. I heart their family. ;-)

Here are a few of my favorites of these snuggle bunnies! (There were so many to choose from!) Enjoy!


















No comments:

Search This Blog