Blog Archive

Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays! {December 2011} Springfield, MO Photographers

I am so overwhelmed with joy this Holiday Season! As I reflect on this past year, I am just in awe. It could not have asked for a better 2011! I am blessed with such wonderful clients, friends and caring family. It just all feels so, 'right'. I have never been this excited for a new year. I'm not just saying it! ;-) Thanks to all who have lent a hand, given advice or  just have 'been there' for us. Really, from the bottom of our hearts (cliche I know), hubby Levi and I are truly appreciative of everyone's support.

Special thanks to the wonderful girls who keep me sane and always have my best interest in mind, Alissa & Elise. Everyone deserves such compassionate & gifted people in their life. Thanks for being there ladies!

So here's to you and yours! Have a Happy & safe Holiday from all of us at CBP!













No comments:

Search This Blog