Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Angelina {Personal} Springfield, MO Fine Art Photographer

Honestly, I didn't know what to 'categorize' this as. It's been so long since I've done something 'just because' that I don't have it in me to consider this fine art or fashion. haha! I wasn't in the 'groove'...or maybe I was, WHO KNOWS! I guess I should make some time this year to photograph things I just randomly want to. It's probably healthy :-) We'll work on that.

So here we have the gorgeous Angelina (who I totally facebook stalked and messaged because I think she is absolutely stunning). Oh god, that sounds creepy but there are so many awesome people out there, ya know!? Facebook is such a HUGE network and sometimes you just stumble across wonderful people. creepier? Ok, done. Angelina is a fashion merchandising student at MSU and has such an incredible story! It was really nice chatting & shooting and she was oh so patient through my awkwardness of "how do I do this again?" :-) Thanks a bunch! Notice her makeup? Michelle Cron did such a beautiful job on her dramatic eye and soft nude lip. Thank you so much! Call this lady if you need to be beautified!! 417.522.5335

Here goes.









Al little behind the scenes cuteness!  ;-)


No comments:

Search This Blog