Blog Archive

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursday {My Boys} Springfield, MO Photographers

MY BOYS! I can't get enough of these two! Levi is such an amazing doggy daddy and Buddha loves him like crazy. We have a very sensitive puppy...he'll cry for us if we go to another room. Always wants to be with his 'pack'. It's really quite adorable. :-) Buddha has really helped Levi & I spend more time together outdoors...I love that! After being behind this computer all day, there's nothing I love more than my boys and I enjoying some fresh air! We love out time at home together. 

Buddha is 8 months old tomorrow! I will have to take him to the vet to be weighed but I'm assuming he might be close to 90 lbs. :-)

Loving his neck scratches!
Kisses!
Hugs!
He got sleepy ;-)

No comments:

Search This Blog