Blog Archive

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Things I love Thursday {Our Couples & Industry Colleagues} Springfield, MO Wedding Photographers

Today I'm prepping for an Open House at the Diamond Room (8/16 from 6-8 pm) and tomorrow I will be preparing for the Metropolitan Bridal Expo on Sunday (8/19/12 from 11am- 4pm). On top of that we are also shooting and editing a ton :-) As I was backing up a wedding today I realized how much we have accomplished in the past 8 months. It's so exciting! I am SO incredibly thankful for the lovely people I've photographed (Brides, Grooms & of course their awesome families) and the amazing vendors I've worked with (who make my job even more FAB). Our clients this year have been a joy to work with and the professionals who help make it all a reality have been SUPER as well. I'm so grateful! This year I've seen everything from DIY weddings, where the family CREATES some amazing details, to super talented vendors who have put together FLAWLESS events. We have photographed at some amazing venues & locations, ate some incredible food and have seen some breathtaking florals.  BIG THANKS to all the brides, grooms, families & pros, who I've had the pleasure of working with so far this year. I can't wait for the fall season and 2013! -XO Christine

P.S. I was originally going to go through and grab a few shots from every wedding we've done so far and it immediately got too time consuming, so here's just a recap :-D

No comments:

Search This Blog