Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Eric, Bethany & Bodhi {Fall 2012} Springfield, MO Family Photographer

Bethany is a dear friend of mine and I've been so blessed to see her a few times this year. Her, hubby & puppy live in Pennsylvania and visited us last week, so naturally we fit a portrait session in :-) Isn't she beautiful!? She has such striking eyes! Eric ain't too bad either and puppy is adorable ;-) I photographed their wedding in 2010 and then didn't get to visit again until this past May (when I was out to photograph Jordan & Nate's Wedding). Bethany & Eric- Thank you for coming to see us! We loved having you & look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy loves! xo

More of our escapades coming to the blog tomorrow for Things I Love Thursday, so stay tuned. :-)
This reminds me of when we were teenagers and took glamour pictures of eachother with black and white film. :-) Life was so simple. 

No comments:

Search This Blog