Blog Archive

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things I Love Thursday {Giving Thanks} Springfield, MO Photographers

Today I am thankful for today. Today means a lot of things...it's the days before that have shaped who I am at this very moment. I am so grateful for what I have learned and for who I'm learning to become. I'm thankful for those who have blessed me and taught me how to accept their blessings and pay it forward.  My heart is filled with joy.

I am content.

Here are a few quotes that warmed my heart this morning. I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving!

"When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” 
― Maya Angelou


“Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.” 
― Steve Maraboli


“An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” 
― Yogi Bhajan


No comments:

Search This Blog