Blog Archive

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things I love Thursday: Adieu l'automne! {Christmas 2012} Springfield, MO Photographers

Goodbye Fall! It's officially the holiday season! Time to deck the halls with disco balls! ;-) I've been so blessed to have photographed so many wonderful families & couples this fall season (and all year, for that matter). It's been go, go, go and I'm really looking forward to relaxing and spending time with friends and family these next few weeks. That is why I love Christmas :-) Everything is cheerful, sparkly, cozy and peaceful & I love it. ;-) I have all of my shopping done, as we are celebrating Christmas next week here in Missouri with Levi's family. Christmas day we will be in Pennsylvania with my family...I'm so excited! This past week or so I've been hard at work with plans & goals for 2013. There is an overwhelming amount to do but I know it will all be so worth it. We're doing a complete re-brand...logo, website, blog, business cards, bridal show booth and it's been such a great experience so far. There's a bit of a learning curve with the process and I'm really thankful for all those who have helped me thus far. Pretty exciting stuff! I'm looking forward to New Years day when we officially launch! We'll be having a cyber launch party and will be giveaway something super sweet, so be on the look out! ;-) xo-chris

Peace ornaments from CB2
White felt garland from West Elm
Wrapping paper & camera ornament from Target


No comments:

Search This Blog