Blog Archive

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: ♥STL Forever♥ {Personal} St. Louis, MO Wedding Photographers

If you follow me on facebook, you know I had quite the exciting time this past weekend. :-) Friday Alissa & I photographed Carrie & Lee's wedding and Saturday Elise & I headed up to St. Louis for Jess & Troy's extravaganza. I plan on having their post complete tomorrow! So stoked to show everyone! I have to say, Jess & Troy pulled it off! They are Iowa natives and lived in STL for grad school. Though they live in LA now, they returned to St. Louis for their nuptial. All of their friends and family traveled great distances to attend and it was a super exhilarating day, :-) The couple wed at the Old Cathedral & afterward their family, bridal party & photographer accompanied them on a bicycle tour through the city. ;-) We spent 5 hours, picnicking, photographing & biking around different St. Louis neighborhoods & landmarks. The reception was at a historic police station called the Mad Art Gallery. Super cool! The next day Elise & I enjoyed a peaceful morning at our hotel room, snapped a few in front of the arch & then headed to the Galleria to shop a bit before heading back to Springfield.

I hope you enjoy some of the images from our weekend! :-)

Jazz, swing, rhythm & blues band: Miss Jubilee rocked the house!!
Views from our hotel room at the Hilton post wedding
Caught Elise getting a few shots :-)
P.S. The water is green because they had a Girl Scout function the day before. haha! 
Our instagrams from the weekend! Follow us: @christinebonnivier  @eliseabigailphoto

No comments:

Search This Blog