Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Announcement! {growth}

What a whirlwind this past week has been! One week ago, I was having one of those "Oh my gosh, I need help" freak out moments and this week I am thankful to say, there is a plan and solution in place. So relieved and excited. Beyond excited actually...ecstatic! :) I am happy to introduce my new team members! We're growing and I am delighted to have some motivated and passionate girls represent CBP. Cheers to a fabulous fall and even better 2012. (Jumping the gun a little!? Well, looking ahead at a bright future!)

Alissa Beaty- Photographer's Assistant
Alissa is a very bright (and beautiful may I add) Missouri State University student. She has an amazing personality and is a very hard worker (perfect combo, right!) She is going to be helping me out at Portrait Sessions as well as the administrative side of things here at the office. Alissa is sooo passionate about the Wedding Industry, so major bonus there too! You'll be meeting her at the Metropolitan Bridal Show August 28th at the Springfield Expo Center. We will be quite the dynamic duo. Come on out!

Elise Paschke- Second Shooter

Elise is a very creative and motivated young lady. When I heard she was pursuing photography at
the University of Central Missouri I was so happy for her. Pretty awesome, right? Pursuing my education in photography jump started my career in such a BIG way and I'm excited for it to do the same for her. She will be helping me out at Michelle & Ethan's wedding on September 10th. Stay tuned; I will definitely be posting a few of her pictures for you all to enjoy! Follow her blog too!

More updates to come...we have some pretty cool things in the works! Happy Tuesday!
<3 Christine

No comments:

Search This Blog