Blog Archive

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things I Love {a spring day} Springfield, MO Photographer

Happy Thursday! This is my very first "Things I love Thursday" post and it makes me super happy! I don't know why I didn't start this ages ago. Putting this together was effortless and such a blast and I can't wait to take a break from the computer screen every week and do this! Eek! 

The things I love this week are: fashion blogging, pinterest, blooms, pink shades, bright nail hues, neutral outerwear and animal print (duh)! I've recently made pinterest my stylist (no foreal, keep reading) and it's been super fun to browse online stores & fashion blogs on Saturday morning with my cup of joe. I recently purged over half my closet (aka clothing from high school) and have started FRESH! It's been so much fun. It's so easy for me to get caught up with work, work, work and this year I'm excited to implement more balance and FUN stuff. (Finger's crossed)! 

So like I said, I've been using pinterest as my stylist and pinning away 'looks' that I want to try or ones that simply just inspire me. I made a board specifically for Spring shopping and it's been extremely helpful while 'boutiquing'. (I know that's not a real word but it sounds cute). No more list making...it's all organized and right there in my smartphone. Anyone who knows me pretty well, is probably looking at the images below and gasping! PINK!? Flowers!? Christine!? The animal print is pretty standard in my closet, but pink hasn't been since the 6th grade or maybe even earlier than that! But recently I've been getting this weird feeling about pink...the feeling that I want to wear it and see it. THIS image prompted my whole love for brights, prints & neutrals and spiraled me into the world of color again. Every year that I'm married I become more and more feminine. All the sudden I want to wear pink and dresses!? What's next? Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm sure some of you ladies can relate. :)

 Anyway, hope you're all feeling cheery today! Go make-over yourself with pinterest and get Springy! xxchris


 Flowers: local grocery store, Jackets (both): H&M, Light-wash jeans: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Scarves (both): The Limited, Pumps: Aldo, Essie polish: Walgreens

No comments:

Search This Blog