Blog Archive

Friday, May 11, 2012

Kortni & Caleb {Proposal} Branson, MO Wedding Photographer

As soon as I got Caleb's email inquiry, I was so excited! We went back and forth, I don't know how many times, trying to get a plan in place. Caleb planned a lovely weekend for him & his soon-to-be fiance at the Big Cedar Lodge in Branson, MO. Before they left for their getaway, Kortni asked 'are you going to propose?' and Caleb replied and told her, he hadn't planned on doing that over the weekend. He waited until Monday morning after checked out, to propose (and catch her off guard). Technically not the weekend.  Sneakyyyy ;-) When I arrived and Kortni was still getting ready (you can't rush these things, you know?), the staff at the Truman Coffee & Cafe helped me prep for their al fresco breakfast (it had rained a little that morning). They were all in on it, it was really fun! The couple finally arrived and then it became the waiting game. The suspense was killing me :-) After finishing up their breakfast, he finally proposed and Kortni was all smiles and giggles. So happy for them! Congrats Kortni & Caleb!

 

No comments:

Search This Blog