Blog Archive

Friday, June 22, 2012

Kendra & John {Married 6.9.12} Lake of the Ozarks Wedding Photographers

So Kendra & John are definitely more reserved until you get to know them. Give them a dance floor & play some oldies and then watch out...they are party animals! I love that! Business in the front, party in the back, ya know? Their personalities are rockin' and their families are so loving & SO MUCH FUN! (You'll see, keep scrolling). I joked with the Mother of the Groom that when they're ready to adopt me, give me a call and we'll make it happen. haha! Oh and while Alissa & I were packing up, the Father of the Bride told me to get on the dance floor for a song! Perfect way to end the night :-) Kendra & John's rustic Lake of the Ozarks venue Casa de Loco Winery was perfect! The owner is awesome, the accommodation are beautiful and it's minutes away from Haha Tonka State Park where we were able to snap some portraits. :-) If you haven't seen the castle ruins, views, natural springs and caves, plan a trip! It's a must see! They had delicious food and wine (of course) and a fun ice cream sundae bar. The band The Facts O' Life traveled from St Louis and everyone BOOGIED! 

Kendra & John- Thanks a TON for having me join the party ;-) Congratulations and best wishes! xo

No comments:

Search This Blog