Blog Archive

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things I love Thursday {Summer Bliss} Springfield, MO Photographer

It took me all day to decide what I was going to write about, because post vacation week is always pretty awesome. I'm like a new person. ;) Totally rejuvenated and thankful for SO much. So much so, that I originally had 1/2 of a novel written for today's 'Things I Love Thursday'. (Maybe it's because I haven't done one in a MONTH, yikes!) I know you're all thankful I scratched that and started over. I'm pretty sure you're all here to look at pictures. ;) As I recall harder times, I remind myself not to take for granted the little things that make life so sweet. Smiles, laughs, BBQs, evening walks, quiet peaceful moments alone or with the ones you love...meeting new people or enjoying time with old friends. Summertime is my favorite and brings me so much joy. It's easy for me to work, work, work and this summer has been the first one in a long time, where I feel at peace and able to 'be in the moment'. Not sure how I got to this place, nevertheless I'm thankful.

Niece Ava
Niece Olivia
Twins Uncle Levi & our nephew Gabe ;)

No comments:

Search This Blog