Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Alissa & Wes {Proposal} Springfield, MO Wedding Photographer

When Wes (my assistant Alissa's boyfriend) called me to help coordinate/photograph their proposal I was ecstatic! Naturally ;-) She was scheduled to work that day and when I canceled that morning, her friend Megan took over and they went on an "Amazing Race" scavenger hunt. She had heard something around campus about an Amazing Race type event, so she didn't think anything of it. Finally, when she was sent to get flowers and was blindfolded...I think she caught on. ;-) I was jittery all day, as I'm sure Wes was all week! It was such a special evening...the pictures say it all. Congrats loves!! xoxo 

Wes' other accomplice Megan ;-) 
Getting back to the house where the whole family was there to greet them! 

No comments:

Search This Blog