Blog Archive

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things I Love Thursday {Polka Dots & Puppies} Springfield, MO Photographers

As I was putting ideas and outfits together for our family pictures (coming up this weekend), I was reminded of the itty bitty little puppy in last year's family shot. Oh. my. goodness. I am so sad! This year has flown by and it feels like there was no in between...Buddha just went from little baby to HUGE! I think I've been in denial until Alissa took some shots of us together for this post. I hadn't seen his "large-ness" until now. :'( Mama SO sad! I can't imagine what I am going to be like with my children. Blowin' up your feeds with photographs of  my offspring, I'm sure. haha! Until then, I hope our puppy child brings you smiles. He's a loverrrr!

This month marks Buddha's 1st whole year as a Bonnivier. Below are little visual bits and pieces of the past year with our baby. He has brought so much joy to our family; thankful! :-) 

Today is also my little sister Liliana Joy's 11th birthday!! (Ironically, I called her Buddha as a baby because she was so chubby and CUTE). It's her golden on 10.11.12, how cool is that!?!? Happy Birthday Lil Joy!! XOXO See you this winter!

Hope ya'll have a great Thursday! -christine

Thank you Alissa for taking these photos of us! Love!
Buddha's 1st week with us (October 2011)
Our Fall 2011 family portrait. He was 8 weeks old and had only been with us 3 days in this picture!  See the full post here:  http://bit.ly/SNVXUs
Loving Aunt Callie already :-) 
Snuggling with Daddy (3 months old)
Winter 2011
4 Months old  (above). See his 5 month photos here: http://bit.ly/TBly4C
 
Spring 2012
See the full post here: http://bit.ly/QflbsJ 
When we first started realizing he's a big boy.  See more here:  http://bit.ly/QflKCR
Summer 2012
He LOVES his cousins Gabe, Ava & Liv!
Loving on his Aunt Alissa!
August 20, 2012 Buddha turned 1! I was singing Happy Birthday to him in this picture. He was looking at my like... 'huh?' haha!
Not happy about the hat. haha!

Buddhagrams! 
Be sure to see all the snuggles and fun by following us on instagram: @christinebonnivier 

No comments:

Search This Blog