Blog Archive

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lost Hill Park Family Portrait Fun {Fall 2012} Springfield, MO Portrait Photographer

Every year I run ONE really awesome Promotion in the fall and around the Holidays. Last year I did Black Friday/Small Business Saturday deals and this year I did 45 minute Portrait Sessions at Lost Hill Park. Holy cow, what a blast! A full day of photographs = one happy photog :-) The weather was beautiful, everyone was prepared, on-time and looked fabulous, of course. It was a fantastic day! OH and babies were SUPER happy...bonus! ;-)  This was so successful I am debating doing it in the Spring. What do you think? :-)

Here are some of my favs. This is Part 1. I'm still working on more ;-)

Jon, Cassie & Kim

Jones Family

Lasky Family

No comments:

Search This Blog