Blog Archive

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Things I Love Thursday {Minications, RHCP & Halloween} Springfield, MO Photographers

Where to begin!? As I was putting this post together, it felt so random but it's not everyday we have vacas in October, friends who travel 1000 miles to see us, a concert in Tulsa and Halloween festivities...all in the same week!

Levi and I were super blessed by our friends recently, who made a 16 hour trip from PA to see us!! Bethany & I had been planning on seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Tulsa, OK for months, and she was planning on flying out a day before the concert but plans changed when we got news that Eric didn't have to work and that they would be driving out with Bohdi (their pooch) on board. YAY! We were thrilled and had such an awesome time with them in Tulsa and in good ole Springfield. It had been ages since all 4 of us have been together. Love them! Check out their recent portraits I had the pleasure of taking ;-) 

Saturday afternoon, our guests headed back to the East Coast (right before Hurricane Sandy thank goodness!) and that night I was a 'Circus Zombie' in C-Street's Thriller performance. Super fun! Afterward a few friends joined us at the Savoy's Fright Night event benefiting the Regional Girls Shelter. Andrew was Beetlejuice and boy was that a hit! Everyone and their grandmother wanted a picture with him :-) Sunday was low key and it was nice to relax and enjoy time with my nieces and nephew. My brother-in-law Jim blew up a 9 foot high leaf pile that night. haha! Perfect way to end a super fun week!

Today November 1st and I'm looking forward to this month's weddings, sessions, events and Thanksgiving of course. This Saturday is our Fall Special day at Lost Hill Park. I still have a 1:00 if someone wants it. Call me! Anyone else partaking in Bass Pro's Fitness Festival this weekend? Levi will be running the marathon relay with friends. Happy Weekend ya'll!

P.S. Follow Eric and I on Instagram: @christinebonnivier @emwalker1986

SUPER EXCITED!!
Being all model like ;-)
Seeing a bit of Tulsa before heading home
I'm a sucker for Cacti...at an Art Gallery in Tulsa :-)
At home with the pups! Dog life! 
Thriller on C-Street & Fright Night!
Everyone wants a picture with Beetlejuice! haha! Don't know these gals ;-) 
Fall fires and kiddies! love
Buddha and I are back to the grind! Busy weeks ahead!

No comments:

Search This Blog