Blog Archive

Monday, April 9, 2012

Jessica & Colt {in love} Springfield, MO Wedding Photographers

Where do I start? When I received the email from my Bride Jess explaining her cancer diagnosis and how she had to cancel her October 2012 wedding, I was devastated for her. It wasn't long until Alissa & I were making plans to give this couple a "wedding day" experience. I think every girl deserves a dress, bouquet and a few lovely images with hubby...I don't think that's asking too much :-) We began calling vendors and everyone was more than willing to help out! I couldn't be happier that this came together for Jess & Colt. I can sleep a little sounder at night knowing they have wedding images. ;-)

Wedding Photography: Christine Bonnivier Photography
Ceremony & Reception: Enchanted Hills Weddings
Planning Assistant: Alissa Beaty
Floral Design: Christine Bonnivier Photography
Event Design: Scarlett Burk of Swept Away Rentals
Furniture, Accessories & Lighting:  Scarlett Burk of Swept Away Rentals
Wedding Confections: Simply Delicious Catering
MUA: Special Occasion Makeup by Tracy Biggers
Hair Stylist: Naomi of His & Hers Salon
Wedding Dress: Normans Bridal
Bridal Veil & Jewelry: Normans Bridal 

Many thanks to all the Vendors & Artists that made this possible! If you have a wedding coming up, you should probably get in touch with these fine folk. They are caring people. Feel free to email me with any questions: christinebonnivier@gmail.com


 









No comments:

Search This Blog